can property be transferred when one is alive
Can my father transfer his whole property to his son, even when my father is alive ??
Yes, your father cannot transfer his property but he can execute a gift deed in favor of his son if he wishes to. Whereas he has to get his gift deed duly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Consultancy company cheated and took money what are my rights
- How to reply to GDA showcause notice
- What action can i take if my husband stops me to meet my parents.
- Father left a Will small share of 3rd party can he challenge the same?
- Did mutual settlement for ancestral property. Not received it yet.