can PIL be filed online ?
i wanna file online public interest litigation in supreme court.i wanna know how to file PIL .is there any performa or i can directly file PIL without any performa .kindly provide me information
Online filing of PIL has not yet established , hence its advised to engage an advocate who practices in the Supreme Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the right of sons share in fathers property
- Can we have power of attorney applicable from past date
- Not able to pay loan amount what can I do
- Property dealer cheated and is not returning my money, how to recover
- Employer had not sent individual option for changeover from CPF to GPF