quesCan land be sold by grandson when it is in name of grandfather

I want purchase a land approx 60 sq. Yard. And the property is the name of grand father who, the person is selling. I want to registry will it be OK or not?

If the grandfather is alive then you can purchase the property, however if the grandfather is not alive then you should only purchase the property from the Legal heirs. Ensure, the legal heirs have legal heir certificate.

• ansIf the grandfather is alive then you can purchase the property, however if the grandfather is not alive then you should only purchase the property from the Legal heirs. Ensure, the legal heirs have legal heir certificate.