can judges reserve their decisions
What happened when a hearing takes time of 45 minutes I heared In High Courts and Cat and other courts hearing takes 3 to 5 minutes and why does a judge reserved his decision for future?
You don't worry about long hearing and short hearing it will depend upon the facts of the case and court has discretionary power to reserve the judgment.
Your sources are wrong. You should not rely on the hearsay. Hearing in High Courts span over hours. A judge reserves his decision after hearing the lawyers because he needs to apply his legal mind to the facts of the case and then write the judgment, which cannot be done instantly
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i ask for maintenance if i' living separately from husband
- Can wife file case against me after getting mutual divorce
- How to change RTC of the land
- I have given money under false promise how to recover my money
- Flat booking cancellation and refund of application money