Can i transfer property to my parents? What stamp duty?
Can i transfer my property to my parents? What would be the stamp duty if the property value is around 5 crores and what tax is needed to be paid by me?
Property owned by you can be transferred to your parents (Jointly or singly) since the transfer is within blood relation, the fixed fee and registration charges & few other charges only needs to be paid. A Gift Deed would be sufficient.
Property value does not play any role in this.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can grandfather transfer property to uncle through will
- If the car owner doing any illegal activity. Is driver responsible?
- Can settlement deed made be cancelled after death of the person?
- We get hearing number 45 50 and our dates get postpone for next
- Doing a small scale Aquarium fish business from home is punishable