Can i take loan Against Property
mere father ne ge financial se 10 saal pehley loan liya tha.GE walo se hamari baat chal rahi thi to reduce princilple amount. jiske wajah se humney EMI deni band kardi.now in between GE Finance sold their business to magma financial and its more than one and half year in this time they contact twice or thrice to pay whole amount. How i can exit from this
The only way out is to negotiate with them for reducing the amount of loan. Such a request, if skilfully made, can yield positive results as the finance company may in its wisdom reduce or even waive off the interest. Do not sign any document without getting it vetted from your lawyer as it may result in forfeiture of your legal rights. Act strictly on the instructions of your lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Still haven't received any information for recruitment what to do
- what is the meaning of decreed with no cost
- What happens to joint property of husband and wife in case of divorce?
- How can I know list of cases pending against a person
- Not able to pay loan amount what can I do