quescan i file PIL by a mere email/application

Is there any way of E-filing of a petition in a Court without the usage of Credit Card?

Also, can a PIL be filed by sending a mere e-mail/application to the High Court or Supreme Court?

  • ans

    Yes, you can file a PIL online by going on the following link:

    But the payment of E-filed cases are accepted only through Credit Cards and Debit Cards of the following banks mentioned below:

    Andhra Bank
    Axis Bank Limited    
    Barclays Bank    
    Canara Bank
    City Union Bank Ltd.    
    Corporation Bank
    Deutsche Bank AG
    GE Money Financial Services Ltd.
    HDFC Bank Ltd.    
    ICICI Bank Ltd.
    Indian Overseas Bank
    Kotak Bank-Virtual card
    Standard Chartered Bank
    State Bank of India
    Syndicate Bank
    The Federal Bank Ltd.
    The Karur Vysys Bank Ltd.

    But it advisable to file a PIL  or any other suit only through an advocate who would further engage an advocate on record because the filing procedure in the supreme court is complicated and involves a lot of complexities.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi my daughter is 7 yrs old I renewed her passport with name changed (with…

My mother is never married and she had adopted me from her real brother through…

My Parents separated and divorced. Dad has no contact nor pays for us in ANY…
Dear All, What is the process of getting MOU registered? and where i can do…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly