can i file PIL by a mere email/application
Is there any way of E-filing of a petition in a Court without the usage of Credit Card?
Also, can a PIL be filed by sending a mere e-mail/application to the High Court or Supreme Court?
Yes, you can file a PIL online by going on the following link:
But the payment of E-filed cases are accepted only through Credit Cards and Debit Cards of the following banks mentioned below:
Axis Bank Limited
City Union Bank Ltd.
Deutsche Bank AG
GE Money Financial Services Ltd.
HDFC Bank Ltd.
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Indian Overseas Bank
Kotak Bank-Virtual card
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
The Federal Bank Ltd.
The Karur Vysys Bank Ltd.
But it advisable to file a PIL or any other suit only through an advocate who would further engage an advocate on record because the filing procedure in the supreme court is complicated and involves a lot of complexities.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I recover money lent to a relative
- Wife filed a stay application in high court on the decree of divorce
- Court ordered to pay alimony but still no alimony paid by husband
- Job in New york city. How much time to get working visa?
- Can a person put CCTV camera without permission?