can gift deed be revoked
A registered gift deed made my mother to son in the year 2009.
Can mother lodge a complain against mutation ? The relation between mother and son is not good now.
No, mother cannot change the gift deed she. Any complaint lodged by her to resist mutation will not produce any result if the ownership rights have already transferred according to the law.
Subject to the period of limitation, a very limited legal remedy available to the mother now is to file a case to get the gift deed cancelled.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bonded labour as I signed a training agreement with a MNC for 2 years?
- Mother torturing daughter what action can she take against her mother
- About divorce and dowry not being returned in divorce
- What is the procedure to change the name on marksheets
- Proof of marriage other than marriage certificate