can gift deed be revoked
A registered gift deed made my mother to son in the year 2009.
Can mother lodge a complain against mutation ? The relation between mother and son is not good now.
No, mother cannot change the gift deed she. Any complaint lodged by her to resist mutation will not produce any result if the ownership rights have already transferred according to the law.
Subject to the period of limitation, a very limited legal remedy available to the mother now is to file a case to get the gift deed cancelled.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can i do if husband has filed divorce on ground of adultery
- Wedding photographer not giving album video after payment
- Don't want to give divorce to my husband
- Can i file a stay order in advance for maintenance grant ?
- What evidence is required to submit u/s 106 of evidence act