can cross examination be done again if not satisfied
My earlier advocate are not crossing my wife in maintenance case properly. Now, my new Advocate are crossing my father-in-law's witness. In this position, may I appeal to re-cross the petitioners i.e. my wife against her statement? If yes, in which section and ground, I can appeal to do the same in the court?
Yes you can, you should make an application for recall of your wife for her reexamination under section 311 CrPC.
The court may grant your application or you can file an appeal in the higher court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can girl still file case for maintenance after final settlement?
- Will garden in a gated community be open for general public
- Non payment of credit card bill and its implications if i'm overseas
- Safeguards regarding rent agreement with multiple partners
- Right in grandfathers property if will was made by him in my favour