quescan cross examination be done again if not satisfied

My earlier advocate are not crossing my wife in maintenance case properly. Now, my new Advocate are crossing my father-in-law's witness. In this position, may I appeal to re-cross the petitioners i.e. my wife against her statement? If yes, in which section and ground, I can appeal to do the same in the court?

  • ansYes you can, you should make an application for recall of your wife for her reexamination under section 311 CrPC.

    The court may grant your application or you can file an appeal in the higher court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

A fir lodge against me,without sp character certificate there's no joining,charge sheet is not file…
I appeared for a departmental examination in BSNL, where I inadvertently marked the question series…

Respected sir /mam The name in my birth certi. Is ashish while my original name…

Hi, My birth certificate doesn't contain my name on it and I am finding difficulty…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly