Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law?
Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law, if yes how?
By filing a Procter Petition and seeking the probate of the will. The executor and witnesses to the will have to appear and depose their testimony and prove the will. By evidence is how a fact is proved.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can POA expire before death
- Delayed delivery and illegal possession of apartment by builder
- How to sell property in the name of deceased person
- Am i entitled to salary for the work done during the notice period?
- Want tenant to vacant the shop asking cost of shop in return