Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law?
Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law, if yes how?
By filing a Procter Petition and seeking the probate of the will. The executor and witnesses to the will have to appear and depose their testimony and prove the will. By evidence is how a fact is proved.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Complained to police for lower caste remark. No progress.
- Company now paying incentives as promised how can we proceed
- Can my in laws claim custody of my child after husbands death
- Wife is going to file false case of section 498.How to protect family?
- How can a adoption deed be made for taking a child to England?