Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law?
Can a unregistered will be proven in a court of law, if yes how?
By filing a Procter Petition and seeking the probate of the will. The executor and witnesses to the will have to appear and depose their testimony and prove the will. By evidence is how a fact is proved.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What Licenses & Approvals required for Online Liquor store
- What are the steps to file for partition suit
- Wife threatening to torture our child asking me to transfer property?
- Can settlement be done out of court in criminal case
- Can a contractual employee demand permanent job and gratuity