Can a property be gifted by making a power of attorney?
Can a gift deed be made relating to a land by appointing a power of attorney? I am staying abroad and I wish to gift my land to my sister.
Will it be legally recognized?
Power of attorney, it confers powers to gift to a particular person specified and the Power of Attorney is registered only then POA can execute gift on behalf of owner.
It is legally recognized.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for divorce.
- Got a rupee coin in a food bar which fractured my tooth. What to do?
- Booked a cab, got confirmation. But no cab came. What action possible?
- Is power of attorney required for relinquishment deed?
- HC restored the service of central govt employees how to claim it