can a person having power of attorney sell property
What is a power of attorney ? How it will be useful if property is not in my name and property has been taken on loan.
Power given in favour of the Attorney(Agent) by the Executor called the Principal(who will be the owner of the property). The Attorney would act on behalf of Executor to do any one or all acts, deeds and things authorised by the Executor such as selling the property of the Executor, on his behalf, and disposing the proceeds as specified in the POA.
If you are authorised you can sell the property standing in name of the principal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can my mother transfer the property in my name
- What is the process for Will registration?
- Married in Delhi, husband in agra. Can i file alimony case in kolkata?
- Denial of documents by opposite party can court take them in account
- How to change caste fro OBC to SC