quescan a person having power of attorney sell property

What is a power of attorney ? How it will be useful if property is not in my name and property has been taken on loan.

• ansPower given in favour of the Attorney(Agent) by the Executor called the Principal(who will be the owner of the property). The Attorney would act on behalf of Executor to do any one or all acts, deeds and things authorised by the Executor such as selling the property of the Executor, on his behalf, and disposing the proceeds as specified in the POA.

If you are authorised you can sell the property standing in name of the principal.