Can a person buy property and ask it to be registered in another name?
X gives full amount to Y for purchsing Ys property.but X wants Y to register the sale in his friends name.what are the documents to be taken by seller?this to ensure that X cannot claim later tht property is not regd in his name
X has following options:
1. X purchases the property from Y by way of sale deed and thereafter X can transfer the property to his friend by way of registered gift deed.
2. The second option is that X gives the money to his friend , to purchase the house and sale deed is executed in his friend’s name.
These are the two ways , where later X cannot claim the property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to take action against neighbors for causing nuisance
- Hindu converted into a muslim for the benefits under NCMEI Act 2004
- Immigration and visa fraud what action can I take
- Want original documents from Bank?
- Accident by DTC bus. From whom and from where do i claim compensation?