Can a person buy property and ask it to be registered in another name?
X gives full amount to Y for purchsing Ys property.but X wants Y to register the sale in his friends name.what are the documents to be taken by seller?this to ensure that X cannot claim later tht property is not regd in his name
X has following options:
1. X purchases the property from Y by way of sale deed and thereafter X can transfer the property to his friend by way of registered gift deed.
2. The second option is that X gives the money to his friend , to purchase the house and sale deed is executed in his friend’s name.
These are the two ways , where later X cannot claim the property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Documents required to buy 2nd hand vehicle
- Employee influencing other employee's to leave company
- Can divorce petition be changed to mutual divorce after case is filed?
- Credit note issued is not being honored.
- what formalities on divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences?