Can a Nagar Nigam license be transferred on firms name after issuance?
My father was a contractor in Nagar Nigam. He got the license on the name of an individual. Now he wants to get the license transferred on the firms name can he do that?
If you are referring to a license granted by the government then you would have to apply to the concerned authority for have it transferred. Or you may also sub-contract the work to the firm if the terms of the licence allow it.
As for a licence granted by a private person, you need to assign your rights through a deed. You may wish to speak with an Advocate in your area who could guide you on the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unregistered Will can aunt's children claim the property?
- How to get husband's property after his death
- Wife does not want to stay with my parents what can I do
- TS promotion to Lt Col in 20 years as per VI CPC ?benefits awaited.
- Neighbors children creating nuisance what action can I take