quesCan a Nagar Nigam license be transferred on firms name after issuance?

My father was a contractor in Nagar Nigam. He got the license on the name of an individual. Now he wants to get the license transferred on the firms name can he do that?

  • ans

    If you are referring to a license granted by the government then you would have to apply to the concerned authority for have it transferred. Or you may also sub-contract the work to the firm if the terms of the licence allow it.

    As for a licence granted by a private person, you need to assign your rights through a deed. You may wish to speak with an Advocate in your area who could guide you on the same.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Do I need to attach a route plan or map of the property while submitting…

Procedure for registering the marriage in india for a indian groom married with mexcian girl…

Hi , I don't have birth certificate, never had one, n as I have spoken…
I am highschool teacher i have salary 7.40 lakh but i am class three servant…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly
View in App
Get Upto 40% Off