Can a foreigner on a tourist visa marry an Indian?
My brother's girlfriend is a US citizen and is in India on a tourist visa.
Can she marry my brother and get the marriage registered in India being on tourist visa?
Yes, your brother can marry his girlfriend who is a US citizen on tourist visa and get their marriage registered under Special Marriage Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a 18 year old boy marry a 21 year old girl
- Papers needed to file mutual Divorce
- Sister in law physically assault me no action taken by police
- Can my girlfriend's parents file a case against me (both minor)
- Payed money to builder for parking space. Didn't receive as promised.