quesBought property through Power of attorney.Now can i get it registered?

2 years back i bought a property which transferred to me through Power of Attorney. Now as i want to take loan against property from banks, they are asking for registered property. Is there any way through which i can get my property registered now?

• ansIs the property purchased by General Power of Attorney?

If yes then consult a lawyer after examining the title documents the same can be registered.

However if the property was not a registered property by the previous owner or by other previous owners then there can be a problem in registration.

We can advise you further after examining the documents