Bought property through Power of attorney.Now can i get it registered?
2 years back i bought a property which transferred to me through Power of Attorney. Now as i want to take loan against property from banks, they are asking for registered property. Is there any way through which i can get my property registered now?
Is the property purchased by General Power of Attorney?
If yes then consult a lawyer after examining the title documents the same can be registered.
However if the property was not a registered property by the previous owner or by other previous owners then there can be a problem in registration.
We can advise you further after examining the documents
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Payment of FDR duly endorsed by the Registrar State Commission
- Received court notice from lawyer on behalf of citi bank for money
- Husband planning to remarry because of my infertility What to do
- Can a co-operative housing society buy agricultural land in UP ?
- Custody of child if mother is death and father does not want her