Birth Certificate of baby born in Taxi
My baby girl born in a Taxi while we were going to a government hospital. I admitted her in a nearby hospital. The Doctor continued taking blood for tests and my baby's and my Wife's health kept going down because they were not feeding or eating proper food. I requested the doctor, for shifting my wife and my kid near my home because I staying really far from hospital. The Doctor said that you can go at your own risk. The same day another doctor told my wife that your baby should be shifted in the NICU otherwise discharge right now. I went to the hospital and got a DAMA (Discharge Against Medical Advise) from the Hospital. The hospital did not give me any document or any report, now I am suffering difficulties to make her birth certificate. Please give any advise.
The birth certificate can be applied by visiting nearest office of Municipal Corporation, which is also the birth certificate issuing authority. You need to first register the name of child by filling the form that can get from the office by paying Rs 5/-. The cost can range from time to time. After getting registered, the birth certificate application form can be taken from the hospital or from the Municipal Corporation office.
The candidate has to provide all the details regarding name, place where child was born, mother and father name, hospitals name where the child was born and the residence address. The birth certificate will have a stamp of a Municipal officer if applied from such authority or a doctor's name and hospital stamp if applied through a hospital. You need to wait for a few days which will be informed by the officer to collect the certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbour filed a false complaint against me
- Can my wife file a 498 if she has already filed a case under DVC
- 17 saal ki ladki ki shaddi ho rahi hai. Kaise rok skta hoon mai yeh?
- Can my step-mother sell property of my deceased father
- How to get abusive husband to pay maintenance every month?