quesBirth Certificate of baby born in Taxi

My baby girl born in a Taxi while we were going to a government hospital. I admitted her in a nearby hospital. The Doctor continued taking blood for tests and my baby's and my Wife's health kept going down because they were not feeding or eating proper food. I requested the doctor, for shifting my wife and my kid near my home because I staying really far from hospital. The Doctor said that you can go at your own risk. The same day another doctor told my wife that your baby should be shifted in the NICU otherwise discharge right now. I went to the hospital and got a DAMA (Discharge Against Medical Advise) from the Hospital. The hospital did not give me any document or any report, now I am suffering difficulties to make her birth certificate. Please give any advise.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansThe birth certificate can be applied by visiting nearest office of Municipal Corporation, which is also the birth certificate issuing authority. You need to first register the name of child by filling the form that can get from the office by paying Rs 5/-. The cost can range from time to time. After getting registered, the birth certificate application form can be taken from the hospital or from the Municipal Corporation office.

      The candidate has to provide all the details regarding name, place where child was born, mother and father name, hospitals name where the child was born and the residence address. The birth certificate will have a stamp of a Municipal officer if applied from such authority or a doctor's name and hospital stamp if applied through a hospital. You need to wait for a few days which will be informed by the officer to collect the certificate.

    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    What is the procedure and documents required for regestring a laal dora property in an…
    Hi sir one of my friend has made BC(B) certificate for the MBA programe conveynor…
    if a tenet under lease agreement do pay lease rent, water and electric charges than…
    I want to help poor girl by getting them married and paying for their marriage.…

    Documentation Lawyers in India

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate T Kalaiselvan

     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Amit Sharma

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

      Shaniwar Peth
     Experience: 9 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly