best transaction of capital-while selling of house
Sir I am about to sell my house. Please advice the best mode of transaction of capital from buyer? So that I do not get any black money ?
Fix the buyer first and the price to be paid & schedule of payment, Execute an agreement for sale after taking advance money and handover photocopies of the property documents to the prospective buyer to enable him to conduct title/court search about your property,
On receipt of the full payment, execute & register a sale deed after collecting the entire sale proceeds.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property gifted by grandfather can grandfather claim it back
- Started business with a partner in chattisgarh he ran away with money
- Can a psychiatrist forcefully keep me in a mental institution?
- Attending to court after receiving summons is mandatory
- Inclusion of my name in property