quesBattered a woman

One of my friend has minor dispute with a lady and after that dispute his grandmother expired so in emotions he went and slapped that lady. Finally she lodged a complaint against my friend and one other friend. One other friend was trying to control the fight but that lady did not understand and lodged complaint against both. Now due to election there is AACHAR SAHITA so please tell me what should I do. That lady is belong to SC cast. Hope to get positive response.

• ansAachar Sanhita i.e model code of conduct for elections has no nexus with this case. At first it needs to be ascertained whether any FIR has been lodged by police or not. If FIR has been lodged then your friend should take bail to pre-empt his arrest by police.