Battered a woman
One of my friend has minor dispute with a lady and after that dispute his grandmother expired so in emotions he went and slapped that lady. Finally she lodged a complaint against my friend and one other friend. One other friend was trying to control the fight but that lady did not understand and lodged complaint against both. Now due to election there is AACHAR SAHITA so please tell me what should I do. That lady is belong to SC cast. Hope to get positive response.
Aachar Sanhita i.e model code of conduct for elections has no nexus with this case. At first it needs to be ascertained whether any FIR has been lodged by police or not. If FIR has been lodged then your friend should take bail to pre-empt his arrest by police.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can company claim compensation if notice period not served
- Company rejected extension of maternity leave
- Whether daughters of my grandfather entitled for share in property
- Grandfather wants to sell his property can father object to it
- Right of step brother in my mother's property