quesAppointment to medical college.

My appointment order was issued by dean of banglore medical college.stating.."appointed as assist prof to dept at pmssyssh with a I c t e pay scale" Pmssy is an upgraded banglore medical college set up under pmssy scheme. other faculty are from bmc working in pmssy. It has only financial autonomy.where do we belong? When recievinh a I c t e scale, if pmssy gets detached n becomes aitonomous Hospital...will our posts become non teaching post? autonomy.no rights to recruit

• ansYou have been appointed to BMC. When it becomes an autonomous hospital then the governing rules will decide whether your posts become non teaching or not. Generally when autonomy is conferred on an institution a separate set of rules is made which governs the status of those employees who were on the rolls of institution prior to grant of autonomy.