Appointment to medical college.
My appointment order was issued by dean of banglore medical college.stating.."appointed as assist prof to dept at pmssyssh with a I c t e pay scale" Pmssy is an upgraded banglore medical college set up under pmssy scheme. other faculty are from bmc working in pmssy. It has only financial autonomy.where do we belong? When recievinh a I c t e scale, if pmssy gets detached n becomes aitonomous Hospital...will our posts become non teaching post? autonomy.no rights to recruit
You have been appointed to BMC. When it becomes an autonomous hospital then the governing rules will decide whether your posts become non teaching or not. Generally when autonomy is conferred on an institution a separate set of rules is made which governs the status of those employees who were on the rolls of institution prior to grant of autonomy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my girlfriend's parents file a case against me (both minor)
- husband wanting to divorce as wife refuses to return
- What is my actual notice period if signed hardcopy and softcopy both
- Can sister claim share in ancestral property after marriage?
- Have declaration form court but no marriage certificate what to do