Appointment Issue in Higher Education Himachal Pradesh
I am a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT IP) selected through Staff Selection Board of Himachal Pradesh. Selection result was out on 24 Dec. 2013, but we all selected persons have not get our appointment yet. The process of recruitment started on Dec. 2011. But now the department and Govt. both shows no interest to issue appointment letters.
Now what we do, can we move to High court for appointments or not yet? How much time govt or department can legally take for to issue appointment letters after final selection result.
Start with writing a letter to SSC regarding placement, try to obtain reply regarding the time which they intend to take for placing all of you candidate. If do not receive any response from them then approach high court. Normally what i know they will be calling you as when seats become vacant, some time selection are made in advance for the tentative seats.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to know procedure for demerger and removable of director
- Residential Flats on Amenities Block
- Termination without notice and salary due
- Right of girl minor child after death of her mother in joint property
- Jurisdiction to file complaint in check bounce case