If an FIR has been filed against 3 persons in a PF case and we apply for anticipatory bail, is it necessary that all 3 persons have to surrender in court to get anticipatory bail? Or, can one of the three persons appear on behalf of the all three persons?
Anticipatory bail has to be taken before arrest. Separate application for all the 3 accused. File it in the court of session through a advocate, since FIR is registered try to get is as early as possible.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got an offer letter. Due to delay in submission of ducouments, no job.
- Lost and depressed girl. I want to leave my family
- Company not granting leave in emergency situation what action to take
- If a person prepared a Will and committe suicide how is will executed
- Does a granddaughter have property rights in grandfather?s property?