If an FIR has been filed against 3 persons in a PF case and we apply for anticipatory bail, is it necessary that all 3 persons have to surrender in court to get anticipatory bail? Or, can one of the three persons appear on behalf of the all three persons?
Anticipatory bail has to be taken before arrest. Separate application for all the 3 accused. File it in the court of session through a advocate, since FIR is registered try to get is as early as possible.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother in jail for a month. How long should we wait to apply for bail
- Can a married daughter claim marriage expenses from her parents
- How can I go abroad after being acquitted under 498A case
- Signed a bond for 20 months can I leave after 2 months
- Can children of 2nd wife claim share in property