Age of consent of female in India
What is the age for becoming a major for females?
In view of the Indian Majority Act and Marriage Laws, a female must complete 18 years to claim a right.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i gift my share in property to daughter after husband's death
- taken money from student father blackmailing for police complaint
- Complaint against a boundary in government property how can I get out
- how can i get the share of my property?
- Regarding Equity share between investor and founder seed funding