After knowing the caste, patient questions doctor.
I am a govt. doctor and belong to ST. After passing a instruction for patient care one of the my subordinate nursing staff who is a Muslim. He said how i dared to give instruction to him as i came thru reservation b/c i belong to ST. He questioned my eligibility for being a doctor i does not know nothing & he knows more than me.
He also humiliated a lot. he challenged me to if i will file a police case against him who will give statement in my favor. he terrorized the other nursing staff & fourth class staff and asked not to give statement in my favor. I just want opinion that if I file a police case against him under SC/ST atrocity and none of the staff give statement in my favor then what will be the outcome. what should i do that he or other staff do not behave like this as i have to give instruction for patient care.
Your sole statement is sufficient to initiate the legal process against the person who humiliated and insulted you by calling your caste. He can be prosecuted for calling your caste. Police may arrest him on the basis of your statement alone as it has nowhere been mentioned in law that a person cannot be arrested and prosecuted if nobody comes forth to record a statement against him.
What will be the outcome of case cannot be told beforehand by any one. If the case is prosecuted with due diligence then the outcome may be favorable to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i get my money legally from person who did job fraud with me
- Non acceptance of resignation letter. What can i do if i want to leave
- Opened a clinic on sharing basis. Now owner what to remove me. Remedy?
- Can my wife file for divorce after two days of marriage
- Can i ask my share in my grandfather's property in uncle's possession?