quesAffidavit required for apostille. Will home ministry put its stamp?

I am a resident of assam.If I get some affidavits done from delhi itself(affidavits declaring income,family members and residential area) ,will the home department put its stamp on it which is required for apostille by Ministry of external affairs.

• ansYou can execute the affidavit in Delhi, however you are required to mention permanent address of Assam.
    In the affidavit you will have to mentioned" Verified at NEW DELHI".

Your query is silent on the fact for what purpose you require the affidavit, please provide the said details so that we can provide your legal solution