Affidavit required for apostille. Will home ministry put its stamp?
I am a resident of assam.If I get some affidavits done from delhi itself(affidavits declaring income,family members and residential area) ,will the home department put its stamp on it which is required for apostille by Ministry of external affairs.
You can execute the affidavit in Delhi, however you are required to mention permanent address of Assam.
In the affidavit you will have to mentioned" Verified at NEW DELHI".
Your query is silent on the fact for what purpose you require the affidavit, please provide the said details so that we can provide your legal solution
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to make correction of caste in school certificate
- what to do when wife falsely implicates in a case and asks for money?
- Society NOC for giving premises on leave and license basis
- Review employment agreement and ESOP plan agreement
- Can a person join a government job if criminal case trail is pending