Will there be restrictions to travel abroad if divorce case pending?
I am covered under Hindu marriages Act. I applied for Divorce under the reason 'desertion by my wife'. Since my work nature requires me to go abroad on work assignments, will it make my case proceedings affected?
Please clarify that there won't be any restriction in going abroad as this involves only a civil case.
Legal Advice by our Expert:
Simply because you will be travelling for your professional commitments will not in any way effect your divorce petition on account of dessertion. Although the courts today call for the presence of the parties in matrimonial matters but in case you have to travel, there are no boundations.
However, your presence will be required as and when called by the court or at the time of recording of your evidence / statement.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case filed in another state is it necessary to appear in that state?
- Phone company harassing for payment which already done
- Can a builder construct on roof and sell it
- RWA threatening to discontinue of service for non payment
- False case of 498a filed against me want child custody