Wife wants divorce and sending false notices.
My marriage was arranged on dated 12-05-2013 and my wife is not with me since 07-06-2013 during this period she went one time at his Jeeja Home. Total near about 20 days relation. Thereafter, her Jeeja and she demanded heavy amounts for settlement other wise they will lodged complain. As per legal suggestion i filed section 9 in september 2013. after my section 9 they lodged a simple application in SSP Office. SSP Office referred the application at Pariwar Paramarsh Kendra, i got a notice for appearance. I appeared and shown mine section 9 after 4 or 5 dates she told that she want divorce and money.
So Pariwar paramarsh kendra closed the file, as it was totally false of girl. Sir it is also highlighted that they did not appeared in section 9 since september 2013 I am attending and sending steps through our lawyer. Recently i received a call from their lawyer that come in my chamber because FIR is lodged against me. Come and settle the matter in chamber otherwise FIR will be proceed. I enquired through my lawyer he told they filed a 156 (3) on the ground of cruelty and maintenance demand but statement is not completed yet. I want to know what should i do now, and what action will be through 156 (3) against me, it will bailable notice or non bailable. It will under investigation or direct action. Please suggest what should i do for further action.
Section 156( 3) complaint is filed to direct cops to investigate and submit report . your statement will be recorded by police . You can in your statement mention that wife has deserted you within one month of marriage . You had filed RCR but wife is not attending court . Also mention that earlier complaint lodged in SSP office has been closed. Based on investigations police will submit its report to magistrate whether any case is made out or not by the complainant.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- whether security deposit to RWA is a legal act ?
- Case of domestic violence.
- Does my mother in law has rights to dispose off inherited property
- Willing to pay 2 month notice period. No reply by company. What to do?
- Bank asking 2 percent charges for closure of OD facility. What to do?