quesWife want to withdraw false case filed from women cell

My wife complained in women cell against me and my father which are totally false and baseless. Now my wife is ready to withdraw allegation against me. What should I do make safe for future that she not to take any false allegation in future?

  • ansWhile withdrawing complaint she can mention reason for doing so.

    Although it would have no value as she can always go back over claiming that she said so under pressure

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

me & my family living in bhatinda ,Punjab from starting,my marriage held at Ludhiana ,Punjab.…

We get marridge 9 yrs before and have one doughter. But from marridge to till…

There are 8 accused including husband. .. complaint made by the girl in Pune... and…
hello sir, iam pooja selvi from Andaman & Nicobar Port Blair South Andaman, sir since…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly