wife want divorce but husband refused for it
husband of 38 yrs old married since last 13 yrs having daughter of 10 yrs wfe is house wife giving mental torture to herhusband since last 3 yrs and demanding divorce for no any rason and wife remain whole day out of home what steps to be taken by husband for his safety ?since wife wants amount of 25 lacs i or name in flat however flat is in name of husband only and home loan is taken on said flat what is remedy for husband/PLEASE GIVE US ADVISE VERY SOON THANKS
Husband can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty. As far as maintenance is concern both parties income source will be considered by court.
Husband also can file suit of declaration for the flat as he being sole owner or alternatively he can transfer flat in name of wife subject to she pays balance loan amount. This is If she agrees to mutual divorce.
Husband can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty. As far as maintenance is concern both parties income source will be considered by court.Husband also can file suit of declaration of suit flat he being sole owner or alternatively he can transfer flat in name of wife subject to she pays balance loan amount. If she agrees to mutual divorce.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Firstly property is not issue. Issue is what relief do you want. And what about daughters custody.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In inter caste marriage what is the caste of child, if father refuses.
- Unable to submit birth certificate issued by hospital
- Lawyer cheated me can I take action against him
- Refund after cancellation of Flat
- What action can i take against my abusive family members