×

queswife want divorce but husband refused for it

husband of 38 yrs old married since last 13 yrs having daughter of 10 yrs wfe is house wife giving mental torture to herhusband since last 3 yrs and demanding divorce for no any rason and wife remain whole day out of home what steps to be taken by husband for his safety ?since wife wants amount of 25 lacs i or name in flat however flat is in name of husband only and home loan is taken on said flat what is remedy for husband/PLEASE GIVE US ADVISE VERY SOON THANKS

Husband can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty. As far as maintenance is concern both parties income source will be considered by court.

Husband also can file suit of declaration for the flat as he being sole owner or alternatively he can transfer flat in name of wife subject to she pays balance loan amount. This is If she agrees to mutual divorce.

• ansSir
    Husband can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty. As far as maintenance is concern both parties income source will be considered by court.Husband also can file suit of declaration of suit flat he being sole owner or alternatively he can transfer flat in name of wife subject to she pays balance loan amount. If she agrees to mutual divorce.
    Regards
    Pramod Kale.
    Advocate

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansFirstly property is not issue. Issue is what relief do you want. And what about daughters custody.

Advocate Uday Jadhav

Bibvewadi, Pune