Wife tortures requires a divorce
My brother got married an year ago. The girl is extremely short tempered, fights on even small issues and threatens him all the time for divorce. She has left the home for the second time and gone to stay with her family. My brother is very depressed and disheartened by the mental torture. What are the legal proceedings for getting divorce. What precautions he must take as the girl's family is very cunning?
You may file a police complaint for being threatened, and thereafter file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty and harassment. She might get hyper and can file a 498-A case against you and your family, in which case it would be prudent to secure an anticipatory bail from the court of sessions.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to challenge unfair and biased appraisal and promotions
- Can a case against govt. officer be filed w/o the necessary sanction?
- Making house rent agreement is whose responsibility ?
- Who will have the first right on my aunt's property
- Can GF file a case against me on breach of trust on promise to marry