Wife threatening to file false case
My wife threatened to put me and my family in jail using all the false reasons. She has not taken any action so far but can I proactively take any measures to protect myself? I work abroad. What if she files a false complaint, will I be in unnecessary trouble?
You may apply for an anticipatory bail if and when she files a complaint against you and your family. Also, lodge a complaint against her for threatening implication in false cases.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ex-wife harassing me for more alimony. What can i do now?
- Builder refusing to register the flat what can I do
- Regarding regularization of contractual employee in central government
- What is the procedure for applying for mutual divorce?
- What legal action can i take if fraud cheque bounce case is filed.