Wife threatening to commit suicide
My relationship with wife is not very good. She is always abusing and threatening to commit suicide.
Do I have any precautionary measure to safegaurd myself against her threatening for suicide and threatening to lodge false complain of dowry case. Please advise.
You should lodge a police complaint in the nearest police station, or alternatively if you feel threatened by her then you may seek a divorce.
If your wife files a police complaint against you then you may, on the basis of the complaint, approach the court and seek interim anticipatory bail for 72 hours.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company took jobs by commiting fraud what legal action can we taken ?
- Power of attorney
- Financier threatening us by got our cheques bounced with wrong amount
- Can Car Parking be taken away once allotted to user
- Father died without will how can I claim property