queswife taking misadvantage of law

I am goverment servant... Married 3 years back.. Having one year old child... My wife is very high tempered.. She fought with me on very small things... I always councell her to become calm.. But dayafter that she again starts same behaviour...she alwys threaten me that i will file 498a against you and ur family... And u will be jobless and on the road... I dont want to seperate from my child and wife.... She wants to take misadvantage of law... Please guide me there any law for precautions of false 497a ? and if she files 498a against me then i will b jobless or not?

• ansYou should visit a marriage counselor with your wife to resolve your differences. If situation does not improve suggest obtaining divorce by mutual consent . Record her conversations. In case wife files 498A you can obtain anticipatory bail from court, you wont lose your job but in case you remain in jail for over 48 hours you may be suspended.