wife seeking divorce
I want to divorce my husband who is very notorious and I know he might not give me divorce and we even have a son aged 5 years.
what should i do is there any law which can help me if my husband refuses to divorce me.
You can file for divorce in the family court for cruelty. and do ensure that you collect evidence/s of cruelty to be submitted along with the complaint to the court. Getting divorce should will not be a problem.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- stamp duty charges on gift deed in uttar pradesh
- Street vendor creates a problem.
- Child living with grandmother from birth now the mother taken custody
- Grandfather want to divide property equally after making a Will for me
- Builder has not completed the work in time what action is possible