wife seeking divorce
I want to divorce my husband who is very notorious and I know he might not give me divorce and we even have a son aged 5 years.
what should i do is there any law which can help me if my husband refuses to divorce me.
You can file for divorce in the family court for cruelty. and do ensure that you collect evidence/s of cruelty to be submitted along with the complaint to the court. Getting divorce should will not be a problem.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Went home to parents, now in laws not allowing me to enter home.
- Siblings not wiling to divide property bought by father in their name.
- Mother sold ancestral property share that came to her by father
- custody of child after broken marriage
- Matter related to admission under IGNOU