wife seeking divorce
I want to divorce my husband who is very notorious and I know he might not give me divorce and we even have a son aged 5 years.
what should i do is there any law which can help me if my husband refuses to divorce me.
You can file for divorce in the family court for cruelty. and do ensure that you collect evidence/s of cruelty to be submitted along with the complaint to the court. Getting divorce should will not be a problem.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company refused to give documents how to recover
- Lost original agreement to sale documents how can I get a duplicate
- Can I get my fathers shares from elder brother of my father
- New RWA want to file case against me as i was society manager earlier
- insurance claim to married and unmarried children