Wife refusing to give divorce, what should i do ?
I m married for 2 year. From the very first day I had problem with her. Now she left my home. Now she is working in a government school in another city. Now she refused to come back. And refused to give divorce also. what should I do to get divorce from her?
Hi, file a petition under section 9 of H.M act for restitution of conjugal right........ if she refuses to return after completion of one year you can file divorce on ground of desertion.
or you can file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- mutation and ownership certificate not available can we sell property
- How to transfer property via gift deed to my mother
- Employee quits without informing. What action can we take against them
- Procedure for avoiding notice period after serving it partially
- Husband unemployed. In laws torturing me. What action can i take?