quesWife refusing to give divorce, what should i do ?

I m married for 2 year. From the very first day I had problem with her. Now she left my home. Now she is working in a government school in another city. Now she refused to come back. And refused to give divorce also. what should I do to get divorce from her?

  • ansHi, file a petition under section 9 of H.M act for restitution of conjugal right........ if she refuses to return after completion of one year you can file divorce on ground of desertion.

    or you can file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir We got married 4 years bck we have 1 daughter my wife is…
Dear Sir, On 11.12.16, I got very unjustified Interim Maintenance (S24) order in the divorce…
Married for 13 years. There is constant drinking and domestic violence. Now i am living…
Hello Sir/Madam This in regards to my My parents: they are married for almost 24…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly