Wife refuses to have sex. I want divorce from her.
My wife don't allow marital relation with me, since last 6 year, so I am mentally disturbed, she is govt employee,we have 7 year female child, so I want divorce from my wife,she is ready but her parents don't allow him to do so, is it possible to get divorce from her, how can I proceeds?
Refusal to have sex amounts to mental cruelty. File for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty.
In case your wife agrees it can be converted to divorce by mutual consent
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property in fathers name how will it get divided in 3 equal parts
- will non petitioner get benefited by a mercy petition
- Need Address and contact info of Local complaints Committe- Bangalore
- Can I get child care leave recently joined as bank officer
- My mother giving threats to throw me out how can I protect myself