Wife produced false I.D card in court
My wife had filed a false case against me 3 years ago. I have no work. Few months back she produced a false visiting card that I run an institute which was totally a lie and the court passed an order to pay her Rs.6000 per month from the date of starting the case. I don't have money and I have appealed it in session court. What can I do?
In order to hear your merits, the session court will direct you to pay the arrears of maintenance first.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Pending Litigation of Bidder in international competitive bidding
- clarity on Adverse possession
- Compassionate appointment of Armed Forces Dependents. How to do it?
- Can I marry my mother's cousin sister's son it this allowed under laws
- What legal action can be initiated against the company