wife planning to file case against husbands family
I got married in jan 2015. My wife started fighting from the very first day. In this whole period I tried my best to save my marriage. But her behavior is totally unacceptable. She has left the house also. And her family planning to file case against my family. What should I do to defend myself and my family?
When she files a case against you it is advisable that you and your family members should immediately apply for bail to safeguard themselves from the possibility of being arrested. Simultaneously you may file for divorce even before she files a false case against you.
or you can contact her parents and suggest them visiting a family counselor to resolve all issues as you have been married for only few months now. The situation is not beyond repair yet. And if wife files cases of DV 498A contest case on merits. You can obtain anticipatory bail if complaint under 498A is filed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife making false allegations and left home. How to get her back?
- Can me and my family take separation from our father
- Deleted data from company's computer company asking for compensation
- Can i recover my money by selling agent's flat
- Can I file complaint on restaurants for charging products over MRP