queswife planning to file case against husbands family

I got married in jan 2015. My wife started fighting from the very first day. In this whole period I tried my best to save my marriage. But her behavior is totally unacceptable. She has left the house also. And her family planning to file case against my family. What should I do to defend myself and my family?

  • ansWhen she files a case against you it is advisable that you and your family members should immediately apply for bail to safeguard themselves from the possibility of being arrested. Simultaneously you may file for divorce even before she files a false case against you.

    or you can contact her parents and suggest them visiting a family counselor to resolve all issues as you have been married for only few months now. The situation is not beyond repair yet. And if wife files cases of DV 498A contest case on merits. You can obtain anticipatory bail if complaint under 498A is filed.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have lost my cheque book few month back and somehow my wife has deposited…
I'm married for almost 4 yrs now and i have 2yr old son. i'm doing…
I am a Christian mother of a boy and a girl aged 15 and 14.…
Hi, I've been married for 4 years and since beginning itself there have been problems.we…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly