wife not leaving home after divorce
i am a central govt. employee, working in railway accounts deptt. for my wives cruelty i was appeal a matrimonial divorce case, in the year 2007, then i was also leaving with my ex-wife & my son,in railway quarter , but after that i was leave the quarter & till date residing a rental house, in 2011 the matrimonial divorce got by me, but till date my ex wife & my 21 years son living the same quarter & they are not agreed to leave the same. what can i do? please help me
Wife has not residential right after decree of divorce,you can inform the matter to the Railway Authority with a copy of divorce decree and order that you have leave the quarter.certainly they will take necessary action,failing which you can take legal action in the court of laws.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mutual divorce filed son. How to delay the procedure?
- Is it possible to convert the B khata plot to A khata plot
- Took loan but could not return it because of poor health any remedy?
- how can i cancel sale agreement
- I was dismissed from airforce did not received any pension benefits