queswife not leaving home after divorce

i am a central govt. employee, working in railway accounts deptt. for my wives cruelty i was appeal a matrimonial divorce case, in the year 2007, then i was also leaving with my ex-wife & my son,in railway quarter , but after that i was leave the quarter & till date residing a rental house, in 2011 the matrimonial divorce got by me, but till date my ex wife & my 21 years son living the same quarter & they are not agreed to leave the same. what can i do? please help me

• ansWife has not residential right after decree of divorce,you can inform the matter to the Railway Authority with a copy of divorce decree and order that you have leave the quarter.certainly they will take necessary action,failing which you can take legal action in the court of laws.