queswife not leaving home after divorce

i am a central govt. employee, working in railway accounts deptt. for my wives cruelty i was appeal a matrimonial divorce case, in the year 2007, then i was also leaving with my ex-wife & my son,in railway quarter , but after that i was leave the quarter & till date residing a rental house, in 2011 the matrimonial divorce got by me, but till date my ex wife & my 21 years son living the same quarter & they are not agreed to leave the same. what can i do? please help me

  • ansWife has not residential right after decree of divorce,you can inform the matter to the Railway Authority with a copy of divorce decree and order that you have leave the quarter.certainly they will take necessary action,failing which you can take legal action in the court of laws.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir can we file our divorce case from mumbai On behalf of my daughter who…
Myself 38 yrs old man (Hindu) originally from Mumbai, currently settled in Bangalore. I was…
I got married 1.5 years back and my wife resided only for 2 to 3…

My husband has been in a habit of having affairs with women since 3 years.…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly