wife not happy- wants to divorce husband
I am married for a year now. Mine was an arranged marriage. I was not happy with my husband from the very beginning and wanted a divorce but I came to know I cannot file a divorce case before completing a year of marriage. In the meanwhile I got pregnant which was against my wishes and was kind of forced on me. Now I have a baby as I didn't wanted to go for an abortion. But I still want a divorce. My parents are not supporting me . Please help as if I have to live like this I might commit suicide. During this period of pregnancy one of my childhood friend helped me a lot. I want to spend my rest of life with him. His family is very supportive. Please help and advice how can I get out this marriage with my baby and be with my friend.
If your husband is also willing for divorce then go for Mutual Consent Divorce as it takes less time. If he is not willing for MCD you have to go for contested divorce.
You say that from the very beginning you were not happy with your husband. Can you elaborate more on that and the reason why you want to divorce your husband.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Took loan from a person he is threatening me to life what can I do
- Is it ok to buy a land with Power of attorney
- Original document in England can i file case in India on basis of copy
- Lawyer harassing me and threatening me. What can i do against him?
- Can i repair ancestral property without other legal heir's objection