queswife not allowing me to talk to my daughter despite divorce MOU

Hi, me and my ex wife has got divorced 4 months back. We also signed an mou for the conditions after divorce. I was supposed to have rights for phone, Skype with my daughter and also alternate weekends visitation. Now she has suddenly turned it around is not allowing me to talk to my daughter. How to proceed legally

  • ansAs I understand from the facts narrated by you, the terms of MOU must have been forming part of the Divorce Decree that you obtained.

    If so, you have the right to file contempt of court petition before jurisdictional High Court .

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • ansFirst of all,you have to show divorce & MOU contents to us.You can proceed through court to meet your daughter & talk with her. Being a guardian ,you have a right to meet her as per Guardian & Wards act.

    Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

      Lagpat Nagar-IV, Delhi

  • ansIf the conditions of visitation and Skype calls formed part of your divorce petition and decree then a simple case of contempt before the Delhi High Court will be sufficient but if thats not the case then let me see the MOU and then i can advise you better.

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

my brother got married 7 months back. his wife is harassing him and tries to…

I would give approx. Rs10 Lac while going through mutual divorce with my wife. How…
This is my second marriage. I am 42 years old and my wife is 30…
my wife is deaf and dum 100% handicap so i want divorse my marrage date…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly