Wife not able to conceive. Not getting treatment as well. What to do
This is my second marriage. I am 42 years old and my wife is 30 years old. We went to medical check up as we were not able to conceive a child. My report came fine but she is not able to conceive. Neither is she willing to get the treatment done from doctor. Can i file for divorce on this ground? Also, they have connections with politicians due to which i receive threats from them. What can i do about it?
On the ground of causing mental cruelty you can definitely file a divorce petition but I would advise you to first issue a legal notice to her then and then only proceed for divorce.so far as threats are concerned ....need to inform concerned police station in writing and also keep the acknowledgement receipts of the same.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Yes you can file divorce on the ground that you are been deprived of fatherhood by your wife.
Advocate Purvi ShahMalad West, Mumbai
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get job while a criminal case is pending against me?
- Sold bike but buyer did not transfer it to his name now FIR filed
- Constructed home on a disputed land, please advise
- Married daughter's right in parents property
- Girl was pregnant before marriage can I file for divorce