queswife needs divorce -fed up with marriage

I'm 26 and i'm married for 2 years and have a daughter of 1-year-old. I'm under great emotional distress because of this marriage and decided to get divorced. I'm educated enough to know the consequences of a divorcee. Anyways, this marriage is a failure to me, nothing can be done to mend it up. No counselling will help us to save this marriage. I cannot take it anymore. I'm going mad as every day passes by and i'm starting to get suicidal ideation too. I need help. Please advice.

  • ansDivorce if contested by another spouse is very acrimonious and time taking. You can speedy divorce which seems your priority right now only if your spouse also wants that and in that even both of you can apply for mutual divorce which does not take more than six months. Discuss this topic to your husband and try to convince him/her for the same.

    Else divorce suit even if filed you may take years together to see concluding light of the day.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My friend is living separately with her husband since 6 year. So it is necessary…
Hindu marriage. Cant alimony be demanded from husband if the wife is working? What would…
Does a Hindu woman who has been staying apart from her husband alongwith a minor…

got married 2009 and after 9mnths came to that she is not divorced and i…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly