wife needs divorce -fed up with marriage
I'm 26 and i'm married for 2 years and have a daughter of 1-year-old. I'm under great emotional distress because of this marriage and decided to get divorced. I'm educated enough to know the consequences of a divorcee. Anyways, this marriage is a failure to me, nothing can be done to mend it up. No counselling will help us to save this marriage. I cannot take it anymore. I'm going mad as every day passes by and i'm starting to get suicidal ideation too. I need help. Please advice.
Divorce if contested by another spouse is very acrimonious and time taking. You can speedy divorce which seems your priority right now only if your spouse also wants that and in that even both of you can apply for mutual divorce which does not take more than six months. Discuss this topic to your husband and try to convince him/her for the same.
Else divorce suit even if filed you may take years together to see concluding light of the day.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought land from a person now his brother is asking for share?
- Legal heirs fradulently took dads signatures to sell grandfathers land
- Online website creation laws.
- What the difference in stamp duty for male and female?
- How to transfer ownership from son to mother in joint property