×

queswife needs divorce -fed up with marriage

I'm 26 and i'm married for 2 years and have a daughter of 1-year-old. I'm under great emotional distress because of this marriage and decided to get divorced. I'm educated enough to know the consequences of a divorcee. Anyways, this marriage is a failure to me, nothing can be done to mend it up. No counselling will help us to save this marriage. I cannot take it anymore. I'm going mad as every day passes by and i'm starting to get suicidal ideation too. I need help. Please advice.

• ansDivorce if contested by another spouse is very acrimonious and time taking. You can speedy divorce which seems your priority right now only if your spouse also wants that and in that even both of you can apply for mutual divorce which does not take more than six months. Discuss this topic to your husband and try to convince him/her for the same.

Else divorce suit even if filed you may take years together to see concluding light of the day.