Wife mentally not fit needs divorce.
For past four months I have been married and my wife is a hyper-mental patient and her parents didn't tell me about this and they are not ready to accept that but doctor examine and accept that , even we are not able for perfect intercourse due to his mental prob.and one time she was try a suicide with out any valid reason it is a very scary situation for me i cant understand what to do if i am going in family court then how much amount i have to pay after divorce.
If you have medical reports about her ailment and the same was not disclosed to you and your family, you can file case for annulment. No alimony is required to be paid.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Payed EMIs properly. Now company making false allegation for new loan
- Machinery trapped in tenanted building sealed by bank
- Can I give POA to sign re-development agreement
- Can daughters claim share in mother's property
- Without OC can I get "A" Khata and re-sell the flat