Wife making false accusations at me. We don't her back. What to do?
I was married 2 months back. My wife asked for some money after marriage to put money in committee. Thereafter she started fighting with me. After going home she started making false accusations at me. Right now she is staying with her parents, what can i do? We don't want her to stay with us anymore.
Firstly for filing divorce as per Hindu law a period of 1 year of marriage is elapsed as per Section 14 of the act so you have to wait for one year and then intitate a proceeding for divorce. In case you want her not to claim maintenance in future you can call her to come an reside by issuing legal notice for restitution and later on filed petition for divorce.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Very sad situation...
Try to talk to her parents and relatives and convince her for mutual consent divorce...
However, if she is not willing to go for mutual consent divorce, then you will have to file Petition for Divorce against her on appropriate grounds including Cruelty.
Hope this helps !
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
First you should issue a legal notice against her stating your facts and complaints . The Copy of the same along with your application should be submitted before concerned police station and women cell , and keep the acknowledgements of the same.then you van file the petition for divorce (if you wish ) before concerned court of law.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I field IP against creditor can he file cheating suit on me
- How to calculate maintenance amount in divorce if wife is working?
- Landlord refusing to share original rent agreement
- College arbitrarily marked us absent from college internals what to do
- Is possible to get divorce if one partner doesn't want it?