quesWife making false accusations at me. We don't her back. What to do?

I was married 2 months back. My wife asked for some money after marriage to put money in committee. Thereafter she started fighting with me. After going home she started making false accusations at me. Right now she is staying with her parents, what can i do? We don't want her to stay with us anymore.

  • ansSir,
    Firstly for filing divorce as per Hindu law a period of 1 year of marriage is elapsed as per Section 14 of the act so you have to wait for one year and then intitate a proceeding for divorce. In case you want her not to claim maintenance in future you can call her to come an reside by issuing legal notice for restitution and later on filed petition for divorce.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansVery sad situation...
    Try to talk to her parents and relatives and convince her for mutual consent divorce...
    However, if she is not willing to go for mutual consent divorce, then you will have to file Petition for Divorce against her on appropriate grounds including Cruelty.
    Hope this helps !

  • ansFirst you should issue a legal notice against her stating your facts and complaints . The Copy of the same along with your application should be submitted before concerned police station and women cell , and keep the acknowledgements of the same.then you van file the petition for divorce (if you wish ) before concerned court of law.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

what does case disposed and contested judgement mean ?Wh

Sir, it has been more than a year I M estranged. after one year of…

I love someone and we are in a relation since the last 5 years. Some time…

what is the meaning of : Nature of Disposal: Contested--Decided in the ecourt site. My…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly