×

quesWife making false accusations at me. We don't her back. What to do?

I was married 2 months back. My wife asked for some money after marriage to put money in committee. Thereafter she started fighting with me. After going home she started making false accusations at me. Right now she is staying with her parents, what can i do? We don't want her to stay with us anymore.

• ansSir,
    Firstly for filing divorce as per Hindu law a period of 1 year of marriage is elapsed as per Section 14 of the act so you have to wait for one year and then intitate a proceeding for divorce. In case you want her not to claim maintenance in future you can call her to come an reside by issuing legal notice for restitution and later on filed petition for divorce.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansVery sad situation...
    Try to talk to her parents and relatives and convince her for mutual consent divorce...
    However, if she is not willing to go for mutual consent divorce, then you will have to file Petition for Divorce against her on appropriate grounds including Cruelty.
    Hope this helps !

• ansFirst you should issue a legal notice against her stating your facts and complaints . The Copy of the same along with your application should be submitted before concerned police station and women cell , and keep the acknowledgements of the same.then you van file the petition for divorce (if you wish ) before concerned court of law.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune