quesWife living separately since a year

My wife and I have been living separately since a year. She now lives with my father in law. I have asked her many times to come home and live with me but she never pays heed to my requests. When I ask her for divorce she is not even interested for the same.

  • ansYour divorce can be filed on the grounds of cruelty in the respected court. Hire a local lawyer who can take care of the proceedings for you.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married against my family wishes but it lasted for 10 days only as…
Hindu religion, I am about to file divorce against my wife, i was allotted a…
I am a victim of fraudulent marriage and was cheated in marriage; the bride is…
mene 2015 me arya samaj mandir se sadi ki thi pr mere husbnd ne mujhse…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly