Wife living separately since a year
My wife and I have been living separately since a year. She now lives with my father in law. I have asked her many times to come home and live with me but she never pays heed to my requests. When I ask her for divorce she is not even interested for the same.
Your divorce can be filed on the grounds of cruelty in the respected court. Hire a local lawyer who can take care of the proceedings for you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- My husband is cheating on me. What are my legal rights?
- Job cancelled due to mistake in selecting wrong category in SSC form.
- Wife is causing mental cruelty how can I file for divorce?
- Bank displaced property papers given as guarantee. Legally what to do?
- what formalities on divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences?