Wife left home threatening to destroy me and my family.
My in laws and wife are giving me threat that they will file false case of domestic violence and dowry against me and my family. now she left my home by saying that she will destroy me and my family. if i file conjugal rights petition in court then what are the benefits and negative points of it?
Filing of Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act can not give any advantages against the 498A IPC case. if your wife has lodge an FIR then you should get anticipatory bail to avoid arrest. Some times Restitution case may help against the Maintenance Case if she would file.
Main advantage is if wife does not come even after order for RCR is passed court may not direct you to pay maintenance .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a 25 year old girl be adopted with her will
- partner refuses to share accounting details with me
- how to get refund of tax deducted from a govt emplyee
- UP apartment Act of 2010 has retrospective effect.
- Mother died without a will how can I claim property