quesWife left home threatening to destroy me and my family.

My in laws and wife are giving me threat that they will file false case of domestic violence and dowry against me and my family. now she left my home by saying that she will destroy me and my family. if i file conjugal rights petition in court then what are the benefits and negative points of it?

  • ansFiling of Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act can not give any advantages against the 498A IPC case. if your wife has lodge an FIR then you should get anticipatory bail to avoid arrest. Some times Restitution case may help against the Maintenance Case if she would file.

    Main advantage is if wife does not come even after order for RCR is passed court may not direct you to pay maintenance .

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to send a notice to my husband to take me to his house…

Hi , My question is that if my husband is not financially strong and i…

Hello Sir/Mam It has been only 5 months since i have been married and i…

My wife did a 498a case against me and my family in 2006. In 2008,…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly