quesWife left home. Now making false allegation, How to safegurad myself?

I have been married for 9 month now. I am working in a MNC in gurgaon. Wife is harassing and threatening me. Yesterday she left and went to her home to her parents. Now i am calling her so she is making false allegation that i have a prior allegations. What can i do to safeguard myself for any false case that she files?

  • ans

    This question has been answered by our lawyers. See answer below.

  • ansThank you for your query
    The problem you are facing is very common these days
    The best way to safeguard yourself is write a letter marked to SHO of nearest police station with the complete name and details of your wife
    The ingredients should be that she in the evening told you and your parents that is going for shopping etc
    And now nowhere to be found
    You haven't heard from her

    She is not taking calls and that you have no contact
    Ask them to investigate
    When she comes back ask her to write a letter that she will not repeat this again in future
    Give a copy of the same to SHO

    Advocate Amitesh Singh Bakshi

      Delhi High Court, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm in dilemma on how to give settlement amount(permanent alimony) in mutual divorce in Family…

My wife wants a divorce and I want to stay with my wife and daughter.…

Mera dost divorce lena chahata hai par uski biwi se usko koi dikkat nhi hai…
I want to know the process for filing a divorce. How long the process will…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly