quesWife left home. Now making false allegation, How to safegurad myself?

I have been married for 9 month now. I am working in a MNC in gurgaon. Wife is harassing and threatening me. Yesterday she left and went to her home to her parents. Now i am calling her so she is making false allegation that i have a prior allegations. What can i do to safeguard myself for any false case that she files?

• ansThis question has been answered by our lawyers. See answer below.

• ansThank you for your query
    The problem you are facing is very common these days
    The best way to safeguard yourself is write a letter marked to SHO of nearest police station with the complete name and details of your wife
    The ingredients should be that she in the evening told you and your parents that is going for shopping etc
    And now nowhere to be found
    You haven't heard from her

She is not taking calls and that you have no contact
    Ask them to investigate
    When she comes back ask her to write a letter that she will not repeat this again in future
    Give a copy of the same to SHO

Advocate Amitesh Singh Bakshi

Delhi High Court, Delhi