Wife left home. Now making false allegation, How to safegurad myself?
I have been married for 9 month now. I am working in a MNC in gurgaon. Wife is harassing and threatening me. Yesterday she left and went to her home to her parents. Now i am calling her so she is making false allegation that i have a prior allegations. What can i do to safeguard myself for any false case that she files?
This question has been answered by our lawyers. See answer below.
Thank you for your query
The problem you are facing is very common these days
The best way to safeguard yourself is write a letter marked to SHO of nearest police station with the complete name and details of your wife
The ingredients should be that she in the evening told you and your parents that is going for shopping etc
And now nowhere to be found
You haven't heard from her
She is not taking calls and that you have no contact
Ask them to investigate
When she comes back ask her to write a letter that she will not repeat this again in future
Give a copy of the same to SHO
Advocate Amitesh Singh BakshiDelhi High Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle made a forged Will. How can my mother take equal share?
- Biker claiming for compensation in motor accident case what can I do
- My husband wants divorce but I am not willing What can I do
- Father took property given as a gift to wife, what can be done
- How to reopen the case if decision was Ex parte