×

quesWife isn't ready to carry on with the marriage.

I am shahid 30 years old i m muslim i married a hindu girl and i have two daughters and one boy my married period is eight years now my wife heart me he fightin with me not talk nicely only talk a wrong word if i say something she give me threatening and she going police station and call the police and arrest me police one time and police not listen to me only listen my wife so sir plz help me i want to live together but nicely.

• ansYou need to visit a marriage counselor to resolve the concerned matter. In case the wife isn't ready, file for divorce.