Wife is fully influenced by her sister and left the house. What to do?
My wife left my house with my son and i have met my son for 20 days. She is very much influenced by her elder sister and her husband. She also doesn't treat me with respect. I love my son very much what can i do? I am afraid if go to meet my son she and her elder sister might file false cases against me. I am feeling very helpless. What can i do legally. I do not wish to divorce her.
File a Petition for restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 has been explained below for your understanding:
Restitution of conjugal rights - When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.
But first try and send some emails to her requesting her to return with your son.
File a Petition for restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. But first try and send some emails to her requesting her to return with your son.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
Ur query is too elaborate to answer ,we need to know when is the marriage taken place how old is ur son,so kindly take an. Appointment for personal consultation with our team .
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
You need to file a petition under Section 9 of HMA. This would clear all doubts and your actions would depend on the response you receive in that petition
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Married in nepal. Marriage not registered in India. Still need divorce
- Rights of a girl in the ancestral property of her parents
- Was asked to resign. So i did. What can i do now?
- Claim the sum of money if the opponent.
- Can an Apartment association (not a society) own immovable assets